Our team here at Delano Bail Bonds has one goal and that is to provide you with a bail bond and payment plan you can afford.
No one ever anticipates having to bail so it’s no surprise that when that unfortunate occurrence comes their way, they don’t really know what to do. This is why you have Delano Bail Bonds to contact.
Delano Bail Bonds in Kern County is a professional bail bond company with over 120 licensed bail agents. We have been helping Californians with bail bonds for over 30 years now. We can guide each client through the bail bond process. Here are the steps:
- Contact Delano Bail Bonds to get a bail bond for your loved one in jail.
- Finalize an affordable payment plan that fits around your financial needs.
- Discuss any collateral and co-signer needs.
- Sign off on paperwork and let us and the jail process it. Welcome your loved one home.
- Make sure your loved one goes to all of his or her court appointments in order to keep the bail bond active. Understand that any violation of this and any other release terms will jeopardize the bail bond and his or her freedom.
- Support your loved one during this rough time.
What we just laid out might sound very simple and at best it could very well be a very smooth process for you. But know that if you don’t have the easiest time, you can always contact Delano Bail Bonds and one our our bail agents will be more than happy to assist you with any questions and concerns.
Our services include:
- 24/7 Bail Bond Service
- FREE Consultation
- 20% Discount
- 0% Interest Payment Plans
- Over the Phone Approvals
- No Hidden Fees
- No Collateral with Working Co-Signer
- Easy to Understand Contracts
- Discrete Service
- Se habla Español
Your bail agent (and the entire company) are always on your side. Delano Bail Bonds in Kern County is available around the clock for you, your friends, and your family, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us anytime.