Has someone threatened that they had a warrant put out for your arrest? Do you have old tickets that you’re concerned have gone to warrant?
Call us to search for a warrant on your behalf. All we need is your name, birth date and city/county where you think there is a warrant. We will anonymously search the data banks for you.
Remember, bail agents are held to the same level of confidentiality as attorneys. You can be assured that the information you give will not be shared with others.
If there is a warrant, we can discuss how any jail time can be lessened by arranging for bail before turning yourself in.
Don’t put it off. Call Bakersfield Bail Bonds now for a free consultation at 661-326-0601 and stop wondering.
What Do I Do when Someone is Arrested?
We understand how stressful it is when someone gets arrested.
- Call us first so we can find out the booking information for you. This is a free service we offer so that you do not have to be on hold with the arresting agency. You should have the person’s first and last name and birth date available when you call.
- Once we find out the charges and bail amount, we can explain your bail options and how the bail process works. If you decide you want to use a bail bond to bail someone out, a payment plan will be customized to meet your needs.
- Our experienced bail agent will take the bail bond to the jail to ensure quick release of your family member or friend.
All bail agents in California charge the same premium rate. You want to make sure that the bondsman you choose is:
- Licensed to do business in California (our license number is 1841120)
- Doesn’t have any hidden fees (we only charge you for the premium, nothing else)
- Is honest (we’ve been in business over 25 years and have never been investigated by any law enforcement agency).
Why wait, Call Bakersfield Bail Bonds now for free consultation? Call us at 661-326-0601 to get all of your questions answered.