Bakersfield Bail Bonds Can Help With That
If you think that a warrant for your arrest may have been issued, please contact Bakersfield Bail Bonds at 661-326-0601 or visit our local office at 1330 Chester Avenue, Bakersfield CA 93301.
Do you think you there might be a warrant out for your arrest? If you have even an inkling that you might have a warrant, you should find out for sure. Did you know that you can do that by contacting a bail agent?
Yes, it is true, contact Bakersfield Bail Bonds and we can do warrant checks for our clients. However, we cannot check in every California county because each county has its own set of rules for how warrant checks are handled.
Here’s a list of counties that we can and cannot perform warrant checks in:
Yes, We Can:
- Fresno County
- Kern County
- Orange County
- Riverside County
- Sacramento County
Yes, With Conditions:
- San Bernardino County – We can only see if there is a warrant, we cannot see the bail amount.
- Stanislaus County – Only if the case is 48 hours old.
- Contra Costa County – We can only look until 4 pm, then it will have to wait until the next day and we can only look if it is for a failure to appear.
- Tulare County – Only if you have a case number.
- Los Angeles County – Only if you have a case number.
- Kings County – We can check as long as our local bail agent is in the area.
- San Joaquin County – We can check as long as our local bail agent is in the area.
No, We Cannot:
- Alameda County
- Madera County
- Marin County
- Napa County
- San Francisco County
- San Mateo County
- Santa Clara County
- Solano County
- Sonoma County
For the counties where we cannot do warrant check, you will have to go to the local courthouse yourself. If you did not see the county where you think your warrant is out from our list, feel free to contact Bakersfield Bail Bonds. One of our friendly bail agents will be more than happy to check that for you and answer any bail-related questions that you might have. Consultation is FREE, so you have nothing to worry about. Don’t forget to ask about our zero down bail bonds and discounts we offer, in case you ever need a bail bond. We are always available and ready to help you 24/7. Call us anytime!